Within the SME sector, many business owners who have exited their business do not wish the value of the transactions, to be public knowledge. Even when there may be some aspects of a trade sale or acquisition in the public domain, we aim to maintain our Clients confidentiality.
We are happy to discuss any of the Projects and transaction below, once a mutual NDA is in place, and we have sought the required permissions.
▪ Undertook the Company Valuation of a £32 Million multiple site Manufacturing Group. Enabling two Directors to complete on MBO and three Directors to exit the business.
▪ Sourced target opportunities and led negotiations for creation of £8 Million Security Contractor.
▪ Calculated the projected earnings of a £19 Million European Telecom’s Company. Enabling the successful re-capitalisation by USA based Venture Capital Group.
▪ Led negotiations to completion on creation of £34 Million Power Generation Company.
▪ Securing trade sale for £6 million PR Company.
▪ Introducing buyers for buyout of £34 million Dairy Company.
▪ Led trade sale of IFA practice with £990 million funds under management.
▪ Sourced investment of £12 million for leading Security Defence Contractor.
▪ Completed on trade sale of £16 million Security Services Company.
▪ Secured investment of £8 million for Waste Management Company.