We are currently working on several ‘live’ briefs for our Client.
They are looking to make additions to the twelve companies which currently make up their Group and are now benchmarking potential targets for their next phase of planned growth.
Timescales from initial contact to completing in full on deals has been as quick as 4 weeks, but an average timeframe is 4 months.
They aim to complete on acquisitions before the end of November 2021, have the experience and expertise to support and grow business, can supply evidence of companies they have already acquired and provide proof of funds. Their acquisitions brief focuses on:
- Loss of income and trading profits due to Covid 19 to be ‘added back’ to the financial accounts
- Building a group of companies to gain a competitive edge
- Future profits as a basis for valuation and return on investment
- Flexible deal structure and handover period to meet your needs
- Protecting the skills and goodwill that you already have in place
Our role is to identify the suitability of companies based upon their brief, protect the confidentiality of both parties, enter first stage negotiations, and assist their internal acquisitions’ team in achieving a successful completion.
Contact Olivia@achieve-corporation.com for further details