Privately owned Company recognised nationally as a leading roofing contractor. With an established reputation based on trust, quality, professionalism, and skill, it delivers high-quality roofing services to clients in both residential and commercial sectors, including:
- Universities and schools
- Power stations
- Defence infrastructure
- Social housing
- Churches and listed buildings
- Commercial and industrial
- New build residential and refurbishments
Incorporated in 2008, the privately-owned Company has over fifty staff members with over twenty five years of experience. Whilst the business is small enough to remain flexible and adaptable, it can act as Principal Contractor, managing and coordinating other trades within its supply chain to meet the client’s needs to exacting safety and quality standards.
The Company have extensive experience in undertaking all roofing works collaboratively, working alongside all stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of each project. In addition, they proactively identify, assess, plan, and manage all risks and provide clear communication paths with as many of the wider stakeholder community as possible to foster good relationships.
The Company specialises in flat and pitched roofing systems, offering a wide range of roofing solutions, including:
- Green roofs
- Cold applied waterproofing
- Single ply roofing
- Built-up felt roofing
The last four years have seen total sales of £45,902,517 with a total combined non-adjusted EBITDA of £3,983,076.
The next four years’ total sales are forecast at £71,137,628 with a non-adjusted EBITDA of £5,551,344.
Sales for 2023 are forecasted at £16,504,772, which is a 26% growth from 2022 this has been forecast using partial management accounts to December 2022 and taking into account the following:
- Strong order value and running projects valued at £6.5M
- CIF funding education projects valued at £3.5-4M
- Private sector projects valued at £2-3M
- New build projects valued at £2-3M
- Small works valued at £500k-£1M
If a competitor were to acquire Project Skyline, there could be several benefits and opportunities for the future, including:
- Increased Market Share: The acquisition would allow a competitor to increase its market share by incorporating the existing customer base and brand reputation of Project Skyline
- Diversification of Service Offerings: Project Skyline has a strong reputation for providing high-quality roofing services. By acquiring this Company, a competitor could diversify its service offerings and add a new area of expertise to its business
- Geographic Expansion: Project Skyline is based in Cambridge, UK, which could provide a strategic entry point into the regional roofing market for a competitor who is looking to expand geographically
- Access to Skilled Professionals: The acquisition would also provide access to the skilled professionals at Project Skyline, who have years of experience in the industry. This could strengthen the workforce of the acquiring Company and improve its overall capabilities
- Synergy and Cost Savings: By acquiring Project Skyline, a competitor could achieve synergies and cost savings by consolidating operations, sharing resources, and reducing redundancies. This could lead to increased efficiency and profitability for the combined Company.
- The Company has a strong forward order book, which would make a significant asset contribution to any buyer
Please email Olivia at email@example.com to received a full Information Memorandum on this opportunity