– Specialist in the manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery to the UK and Global Markets.
A rare opportunity to acquire a long-established, successful, dynamic, and privately-owned UK Company specialising in the manufacture and installation of bespoke joinery to a diverse range of companies operating in the following sectors:
The Business is led by a strong and experienced management team, and services a diverse blue-chip customer base across the UK and exports its finished joinery globally.
Services within the Business fall into two broad categories of High Volume and Bespoke Joinery.
The Company has a strong balance sheet – it is cash generative and has operated debt-free for the past twenty years.
2019 has seen total sales of £10,362,838 with a gross profit of £3,027,023 and an adjusted EBITDA of £1,104,335.
2020 saw a drop in sales and subsequent profits, which was directly attributed to the Covid 19 lockdown.
The current order book stands above £2,000,000, and a robust forecast is in place, which will see sales return to 2019 levels. The figures forecast are sales of £10,880,980 with a gross profit of £2,937,865 and an adjusted EBITDA of £1,090,680.
The Company is a first-class manufacturer and installer of bespoke joinery to the UK and Global Markets – committed to a growth strategy with both capacity and resource.
- Lean management structure – able to continue without shareholder involvement – skilled in Company operations
- Capability to deliver complete turnkey projects
- Leading joinery manufacturing facility; one of the finest in the UK
- Sophisticated logistics and supply chain management portfolio in place
- All works completed ‘in house’, no work is subcontracted
- Non-cyclical business model offering continuity and resourcing throughout the year
- Strong succession plan in place, with shareholders willing to provide a long-term consultancy period post-sale, as well as having an experienced second-tier management structure
- Strong and growing order book currently valued at £2 Million, with orders secured globally. Making Project Neptune a significant asset to any Buyer
- The acquisition of Project Neptune allows the acquirer to tender for a broader range of projects across many industries and gives an outlet for high-quality joinery ‘in-house.’
- An acquirer could reduce their reliance on suppliers and offer an increased service level to their Clients by capitalising on a central production facility and expand the provision of joinery services to construction and fit-out firms, and other direct competitors
- By acquiring Project Neptune (a business that can carry out complete turnkey projects), the acquirer can distinguish itself from its competitors, enabling complex projects to be carried out using internal staff and skilled tradespeople. This gives the benefit of complete control over programme coordination, quality, and commercial issues without engaging external subcontractors
Contact Olivia@achieve-corporation.com for further details.