Acquisition Targets – Multi-Sector – Subject to KPI
We are currently working on several ‘live’ briefs for our Client.
They are looking to add to the twelve companies that currently make up their Group and are now benchmarking potential targets for their next phase of planned growth.
Timescales from initial contact to completing in full on deals have been as quick as four weeks, but an average timeframe is four months.
They aim to complete acquisitions before the end of October 2023, have the experience and expertise to support and grow business, can supply evidence of companies they have already acquired and provide proof of funds. Their acquisitions brief focuses on the following:
- Loss of income and trading profits due to Covid 19 to be added back to the financial accounts
- Building a group of companies to gain a competitive edge
- Future profits as a basis for valuation and return on investment
- Flexible deal structure and handover period to meet your needs
- Protecting the skills and goodwill that you already have in place
Our role is to identify companies’ suitability based on their brief, protect the confidentiality of both parties, enter first-stage negotiations, and assist their internal acquisitions team in achieving a successful completion.
Contact Olivia@achieve-corporation.com for further details.